SHAWANO, WIS. - Central Livestock Association is now accepting entries for its annual photo contest. The contest is open to all customers and their immediate family members with entries due by Aug. 1, 2015.
All submitted photos become the property of Central Livestock and may be used in the company’s annual calendar. Three photos may be entered per customer or family member and they must follow these guidelines.
- All photos must be in color and either printed on photo paper or submitted digitally.
- Printed entries must be 5x7 or 8x10 inches and mailed to Brooke Handy, P.O. Box 469, Shawano, WI, 54166.
- Digital entries should be taken at
the highest resolution possible. The photos should be a least 2.5 mega
pixels or higher. Images should be saved in a JPG format and e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Each photo entry must be labeled with one of the following categories:
- Livestock Scenes
- Country Scenery
- Kids & Livestock
- Include the following information with each entry:
- Title of photo
- Photographer’s name and address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Location and date of photo
For additional information, contact Brooke Handy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-526-7665.
About Central Livestock
Central Livestock Association, a company of Genex Cooperative, Inc., assists livestock producers by providing value-added products and innovative service. Central Livestock, headquartered in South St. Paul, Minnesota, has four livestock auction market locations: Rock Creek, Albany and Zumbrota, Minnesota, and West Fargo, North Dakota. Learn more at www.centrallivestock.com.